We are very excited to announce our new Le Grand Adventure Tours Road Bike Kits in conjunction with our partners at Pactimo. Over the last couple of months we have been designing and testing the Pactimo Ascent Jersey and Vector Pro Bibs. Our designer and former pro cyclist, Ryan Cathrall at RufusDesigns, has created a kit that will not only be functionable but also offer us our California home state LGA Jersey featuring Lake Tahoe.
Pactimo Ascent 2.0 Jersey
The Ascent is the perfect choice for those who want a classic streamlined jersey that is incredibly functionable. Three full-size pockets allow you to load up for a long day in the saddle and the highly-wicking, honeycomb-patterned material performs extremely well in a variety of conditions. Zero-weight mesh in the side panels and a full-length zipper offer up excellent breathability.
- Quattro-Lite fabric (100% polyester; 145g)
- Breathable Zero-Weight mesh side panels
- Pactimo TotalFit™ design for excellent anatomical fit
- Full-length YKK zipper with Pactimo pull-tab
- Elastic sleeve opening
- Anti-chafe neck tape in collar
- Ultra-soft silicone gripper at waist
- 3 full rear pockets
- Rear pocket opening for headphones and earbud loop in neckline
- Rear reflective trim
Pactimo Vector Pro Bib
The Ascent Vector Pro Bib is an updated version of the tried-and-true Ascent Bib that's been rode hard and raced in around the globe. It's ideal for all weather conditions and distances and with the addition of Flash, will perform especially well on hot, sunny days. Flash is a fabric characteristic that pushes perspiration away from the skin, helping to regulate body temperature. The "Pro" designation refers to the longer, 7.5cm MARC leg bands.
- TotalFit™ with Miti® Vector & Shield fabrics Flash technology Designed with Silhouette™
- Articulation and contoured seaming for exceptional fit
- Breathable stretch mesh upper Cytech E.I.T.
- Liege Carbonium chamois
- MARC 7.5cm leg bands with Silicone stripe
- Flatlock stitching 9.75" Inseam
If you are new to cycling, please be aware that cycling apparel is intended to fit tighter than most other athletic clothing.
We are offering the kits to our community on Sale for our pre-launch program. Once the kits are ordered you will receive them in 4 weeks. All sizes are available in Mens & Women's for the Jersey and Bibs. This is a great opportunity to wear one of the best kits on the market and show your love for Cali & Lake Tahoe!