What Payment Options Do You Accept?
We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
Can I Reserve My Trip With a Deposit?
- Multi-Day Tours: Deposit amount is twenty percent (20%) of the Tour Price. Within 89 days or less prior to the date of departure, the full amount is due at time of booking.
- Private Group Tours: Deposit amount is fifty percent (50%) of the Tour Price. Within 89 days or less prior to the date of departure, the full amount is due at time of booking.
- Self-Guided Tours: Payment is due in Full at time of booking in order for us to lock in rates and ensure availability.
When Should I Make My Travel Arrangements?
Please wait until you receive confirmation from Le Grand Adventure Tours before making any travel arrangements. Our team is happy to assist you with any travel needs.
When is The Final Payment Due For Multi-Day Tours?
Final payment is due no later than 90 days prior to departure, or 7 days from booking confirmation if booking is within 90 days.
What Is Your Cancellation and refund Policy?
- 90 days or more prior to Departure: LGA will retain the 20% deposit as an “Adventure Deposit” for a future trip. Full refund will be given.
- 60-89 days prior to Departure: LGA will retain 50% of the total Tour Price and the deposit will be held as an Adventure Deposit for a future trip.
- 59 days or less prior to Departure: LGA will retain 100% of the total Tour Price.
- Weather: Le Grand Adventure Tours cannot be held responsible for snow and/or weather conditions. Trips cannot be cancelled or amended on the basis of snow and weather conditions.
- Early Departures, No Shows, Dismissal: Le Grand Adventure Tours cannot be held responsible for early departures, no shows, dismissal or medical reasons. No refunds, reimbursements or discounts will be granted if, for any reason, Client misses the Tour, fails to join the Tour, leaves the Tour, is dismissed from the Tour, or cannot fully participate in the Tour. There are no refunds or partial refunds for any unused aspects of the trip or if the client can’t fully participate in the tour for any reason. This includes leaving early for medical reasons. Any Refunds will be at the discretion of Le Grand Adventure Tours if you are involuntarily forced to leave a tour for any reason.
- Travel Insurance is required on our trips to avoid the financial risks related to cancellations, involuntary early departures, medical reasons or any other travel related problems.
- 48 hours prior to the Date of Departure: the Client will receive a one hundred percent (100%) refund of the total Tour Price.
- 24 hours prior to the Date of Departure: the Client will receive a fifty percent (50%) refund of the total Tour Price.
- Within 24 hours prior to the Date of Departure: the Client will not receive a refund.
GROUPS AND PRIVATE TOURS
The Deposit and Canceled Tour policies, for custom and private trips only, may be varied from above by written agreement between the Parties prior to the execution of the booking.
Le Grand Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel any trip should any circumstance necessitate this. Trips must meet a minimum amount of participants for the trip to be confirmed. Should the trip be cancelled prior to the trip, due to weather, not meeting minimum number of participants, or any other circumstance, the customer will receive a full refund via the same method paid or the option to re-book a different tour. Customers take full responsibility in knowing the Operator is not able to control weather and there is always the possibility of rain, wind, snow or fog. Conditions can change at any moment and without notice. Should the Operator need to cancel the tour during the tour due to forces of nature, circumstances beyond our control or any other reason, no refunds will be provided.
Do I Need Trip Insurance?
Trip Insurance is Not Included: We require trip insurance for all trips abroad. Protecting your trip & safety is our priority!
We recommend World Nomads as they are the ultimate in travel protection and global emergencies and evacuations.
What Is The Minimum Participant Age For Your Tours?
Our minimum age is 12 for day tours, multi-day tours and for International tours (must be accompanied by a legal guardian) and there are no maximum age limits.
Are Your Trips Suited For Advanced Participants?
Yes, we have designed our trips with all levels in mind. We have many tours suited for advanced levels. We strive to match people of the same ability so guests can optimize their experience with us.
Can Beginners Participate On Your Tours?
We have certain trips that are better suited for beginners so all guests are matched with other participants of the same level. This way our guests receive the most attention and get the most out of the day.
Are Private Tours Available?
Yes, we offer all of our tours on a private level and can build custom trips for private groups, corporate groups, families and more
If I Am Solo Will I Still Be Able To Go On A Tour?
Yes, we will do our best to match you up with another group of the same ability. If we do not have a group of the same ability going out we will contact you to discuss options. We also offer private tours for individuals if requested.
How Far In Advance Should People Sign Up For A Tour?
On our day trips we ask for a 48hr sign up but can accommodate a shorter notice. On our multi-day and international trips we highly suggest at least 60-90 days before a trip starts to confirm a spot. Please contact us anytime about a trip and we will do our best to accommodate your request!
If My Group Does Not Meet The Minimum Number Of Required Participants Can We Still Go On A Tour?
Yes, we will match you up with another group on a similar tour. Please let us know the date and tour you are interested in as well as other dates/times that might work. We will always do our best to make sure you get on a tour!
Do You Offer Equipment For Your Tours?
Yes, we are continually building our demo fleet of equipment. Please contact us in advance or add the gear to your reservation when booking a tour.
What Is The Maximum Group Size?
For most of our tours we cater to small group tours ranging from 4-12 people per tour. We can provide tours for groups of all sizes. If you have a large party please give us as much notice as possible (7+days) so we have your group scheduled.
Do You Offer Gift Certificates?
Yes, please email us to order a gift certificate and we send you the link to purchase. This is great for presents, birthdays, holidays, employee rewards, and more.